Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I've learned so Far.

1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
Something that I've learned to do since I started working on my project is to interview people in a more effictive way, and  to be able to identify the most significant information from the interview.

2) Post evidence of this accomplishment.  It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..
EVIDENCE!
3) What research helped you to do this and how?*

Lucia Gonzales, a social worker, was my best source. She helped me a lot by answering my questions. Also when we were just talking, she explained me how paying close attention to the interviewee's answers is so important, and how she has to notice all the details. For what she told me, I tried to pay more attention to the answers she gave me, and just pick the most important points she talked about in the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment