Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview Check.

1. Who are you interviewing and why?
I'm not a 100% sure who I will interview, but I have two options. One is a professor from Cal Poly. Since one of the classes he offers is a social work class,  I believe he could give more information about the topic, tell me what are some good ways to start with my project, and maybe give me some good options about other points I could consider to focus on.

My second option is an ER social work. She came for career day last year, and I thought her job was very interesting. The reason why I'd like to interview her is because she has a lot of experience doing what she loves, and I think she could help me to find out what could be something exciting and interesting to focus on my project. She could reconmmend me some people or places, and give me an idea of how working with child abuse cases is really like.

2. What additional questions will you ask them?
In addition to the required questions I will ask them,

- What do you think would be a good focus to start off with my project?
- What do you think I could accomplish this year by doing this project?
- What do you consider to be the biggest challenge about your job?
- What is the most important quality in a social worker?
- What courses would you reconmmed me that could help to have a better understanding?

- What are some important aspects about this job that I should keep in mind while working on my project?

No comments:

Post a Comment