Monday, September 26, 2011

Interview 1 & Presentation 1

1.       In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
I think my first interview affected my presentation in a good way. The social worker I interviewed gave me different examples of child abuse, and some statistics about it. She told me that child abuse is the most common way a child can die, and the amount of children that die every year. That made me realized that the majority of people only know the concept of the issue, but not how the problem is affecting our society.  Therefore, I decided to do my presentation on child abuse awareness.

2.       What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
I believe that something that stood out about my presentation were the facts about child abuse I gave. Everyone looked surprised because they didn’t have any idea that child abuse is really a big deal, and that several children are suffering and even dying from it.

3.       What was the most challenging to do and why?
I think the most challenging to do was to pick a topic. There were several things I could’ve talked about, but the fact that I wasn’t going to be able to use the information again made it a little complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment