Thursday, March 29, 2012

Room Creativity

(1) How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?

I'm still not sure what exactly I will do, but I was thinking to probably separate the room in two. In one of the sides there will be pictures representing sexual assaul and things that survivors have to go through, and the other will have pictures of representing where the survivors need to be.

(2) What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?

One of my answers is: Educating love ones about the nature of sexual assault, the aftereffects of sexual assault and their role in the situation. I would give each group a paper with different scenarios of how parents can react to sexual assault, and they would have to discuss of how they think would be good way to manage the situation and what to tell the parents. After 5-7 minutes they would have to share out their answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment